Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Motivation




8:30 AM.
Philosophy class.
Ryle states that our moods are like weather conditions.
Today's forcast: Partly cloudy.
No rain, but definitely a chance.
Also, it's quite probable that the sun will pop out any second.
I'm on the verge of having a breakdown,
but before it happens, I need to focus.
Clean. Things. Up.
"Let the sunshine it!" -Hair
Todays tasks seem daunting:

Do the dishes, do the laundry,
scrub the toilet, make the bed.
Wipe the counters, spray the windows,
yes, I'll prob'ly lose my head.

It reminds me of that song,
"Cinderelly, Cinderelly!
Nice and gay is Cinderelly." -Cinderella

Motivational vibe for the day?
The Born Ruffians Pandora station.
Maybe once things are organized a little bit,
Mr. Sun might just "shine down on me."

No comments:

Post a Comment