Friday, October 8, 2010

Inspiration: The Tree Project

"The head bone's connected to the neck bone,
The neck bone's connected to the shoulder bone..."

I wish there was an elementary school song to help me remember all of the bones, sutures, fossas, foramen....

"The frontal bone's conected to the parietal bone,
The parietal bone's connected to the occipital bone...."

It just doesn't sound as pleasant.
Anatomy is kicking my ass.
The only thing that's been keeping me semi-sane is the gorgeous weather and the beauty that is autumn, especially the trees.
Therefore, I have decided to explore the depths of my creative soul and begin a new project.
I need some art in my life.

"The Tree Project!"
Very creative, I know.
I have chosen to put my digital camera to work and photograph trees...
Tall trees,
Short trees,
Wide trees,
Crooked trees,
Swirly ones, jaggedy ones, and pointy ones,
Soft trees,
Magestic trees...
What I'm going to do with them, I don't know yet.
We'll see where inspiration leads me.

No comments:

Post a Comment