Monday, October 25, 2010

Soul Food

Music to feed my soul: "Through the Dark"

In the words of KT Tunstall and Martin Terefe:

"As I walk away, I look over my shoulder
to find what I'm leaving behind.
Pieces of puzzles and wishes on eyelashes fail.

Oh, how do I show all the love inside my heart?
Well this is all new, and I'm feeling my way through the dark.

And I used to talk of honest conviction,
and how I predicted my words.
I'm gonna leave it to star gazers.
Tell me what your telescope says.

Oh, what is in store for me now? It's coming apart.
I know that it's true, 'cause I'm feeling my way through the dark.

Tryin' to find a light on somewhere.
Tryin' to find a light on somewhere.
I'm finding I'm falling in love with the dark over here.

Oh, what do I know? I don't care. Where do I start?
For my troubles are few as I'm feeling my way through the dark."

No comments:

Post a Comment